Tuesday, October 9, 2007

'Tis the Season

I hate breast cancer awareness month. Mostly, because I am aware of breast cancer every single month and because I hate this particular promotion. But, then I have major kitchen issues anyway.

I am, however, hitting a few events this month. How can I not? One is a bash that is always fun and offers an intriguing swag bag. At least, there was that one year and that one item... The other is an educational conference focused entirely on the metastatic population. I'm looking forward to hearing what progress is being made in treatment options for metastatic women, and to catching up with and making new friends.

If you're interested, you can support the Young Survival Coalition here and the Metastatic Breast Cancer Network here. Go ahead; 'tis the season.

No comments: